- Ludo-dependent since birth, a talented copyist with a vocation for creating things, lazy when necessary, open to everybody (but not everything). I wish there were 48 hours in the day.
- The gadget you can’t go without
- Kindle (I love reading science fiction)
- The first site you open each morning
- Repubblica, Wired and La Gazzetta dello Sport
- Your guru
- Peppe, my friend from university, and Homer Simpson
- What you want to be when you were little
- Suitcase essntials
- Suitcase? I use a rucksuck
- The last thing you bought during a journey
- Everywhere I go, I always end up buying a pack of cards
- Your best travel memory
- Paris with my girlfriend. We were walking, arm in arm, when all of a sudden, in front of us, we saw the Tour Eiffel, illuminated with a thousand lights.
- he place you really want to go
- In Finland and all the other countries in the Northern hemisphere.