Punta Carena.... I could spend hours, sat on a rock, watching the stormy sea...
Founder & Web Designer
Founder of Caprionline, and here since the times when the cupboards were cram-packed with buzzing modems. Now a dedicated web designer (I have an alien as secret informer). I’m convinced that the most productive briefings are those accompanied by a dish of lobster and linguine.
- The gadget you can’t go without
- Anything “Apple” will do just fine.
- Your favorite Blog
- The first site you open each morning
- La Repubblica.it
- Your guru
- Steve Jobs and Donald Duck
- What you want to be when you were little
- Anything, except a waiter… I hate having to watch other people eat!
- Suitcase essntials
- Swimming costume and flip-flops
- The last thing you bought during a journey
- 3 kg of artisan chocolate
- Your best travel memory
- The sun setting over the beach of Maui
- he place you really want to go
- New Zealand
- The Social Network where you feel most at your ease
- I’m not very social