Founder & Copywriter
From “almost” architect to graphic designer to copywriter. But without sport, rock, contemporary art, a sketch pad, travel, red meat and panini, I would never have survived!
- The gadget you can’t go without
- God bless iPod!
- Your favorite Blog
- Il Mestiere di Scrivere
- The first site you open each morning
- First coffee , then Repubblica
- Your guru
- What you want to be when you were little
- An Indian
- Suitcase essntials
- Pencils and a sketch pad, a book and a knife
- The last thing you bought during a journey
- A pair of sneakers and three pairs of underpants
- Your best travel memory
- Patagonia: from Colonia Suiza to the Perito Moreno glacier!
- he place you really want to go
- Give me the keys to a loft in any capital city… and that’s the last you’ll ever see of me!
- The Social Network where you feel most at your ease
- Was this question really necessary?