Anna Frances Madgwick
Ever since 1987 and that first fatal trip to Naples at the tender age of 15, I’ve been unashamedly cultivating my passion for all things Italian!
- The gadget you can’t go without
- My computer
- Your favorite Blog
- Sorry, too personal – I can’t tell you that!
- The first site you open each morning
- La Repubblica.it
- Your guru
- My mother always said “beware of men with long beards”
- What you want to be when you were little
- Marry Robert De Niro
- Suitcase essntials
- Mascara, eyeliner, credit card, mobile phone, p.c. (in order of importance!)
- The last thing you bought during a journey
- A brown haired Ken … for my daughter (like her mum, she hates Barbies )
- Your best travel memory
- 1994 …. Seeing my crazy Italian boyfriend return safe and sound after having broken into an apartment in Prague to get our passports back from the man who had stolen them!
- he place you really want to g
- There’s an attic apartment waiting for me in Rotterdam
- The Social Network where you feel most at your ease
- I’ve joined them all and left them all. Maybe I have a problem?